As we are becoming increasingly conscious of global warming and pushing towards energy efficiency in buildings, the book examines the question of daylighting from the perspective of the health of building occupants. It gathers and reviews all the latest and pertinent medical and architectural research related to natural light, or lack thereof, and its effect on people.
* Documents medical research findings which establish a link between light quality and health
* Considers design strategies for increasing daylight in buildings
* Develops understanding and awareness of the importance of natural light in buildings
Daylighting, Architecture and Health: Building Design Strategies is a timely and essential text for professional architects and all others concerned with the effects of daylighting on health, architecture and building design.
* Outlines appropriate design strategies for increasing daylight in buildings
* Demonstrates a link between light quality and health and explains the importance of natural light in buildings
* Brings together the latest medical and architectural research on this important topic
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.