Get Deep into the Field of Excavation-Planning, Practice, and Safety
Excavation Systems Planning, Design, and Safety is a thorough guide to ensuring your projects are completed correctly, safely, and cost effectively. Concisely written and presented in an easy-to-navigate format, this comprehensive guide arms you with the most current information available. New developments and trends, along with numerous design examples, illustrations, and important OSHA requirements and other legal issues, provide everything you'll need to excel in your field. Ideal for anyone involved in the trade, this indispensable resource brings you up to date on all the critical aspects of your job.
- Shoring Designs Standards
- Best Practices in Safety Planning
- Techniques for Protecting Subsurface Utilities
- Soil Classification
- Soil Loading on Shoring Systems
- OSHA Standards
- Information on Equipment
Excavation Systems Planning, Design, and Safety covers:
• Overview of Excavation Safety • Excavation Work Planning • Subsurface Installations and Outside Force Damage Protection • Soil Dynamics from an Excavation Perspective • Soil Loading for Protective System Designo Open Cut Protective Systems • Excavation Safety Systems Equipment Design and Use • Legal Issues • Understanding OSHA Excavation Safety Standardso Full Commentary on OSHA Subpart P Excavations • Glossary of Terms
About the Author
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.