Learn the essentials of perspective drawing. Get step-by-step instructions and over 250 clear illustrations to help you understand and apply the concepts of perspective.
Perspective Made Easy is the perfect manual for those looking to learn the fundamentals of perspective drawing. This easy-to-follow guide, featuring over 250 simple line drawings, begins with clear, concise, immediately applicable discussions on essential topics such as the horizon, vanishing point, and the relationship of eye level to perspective drawing.
This non-technical handbook will help you master essential principles relatively quickly and equip you with the knowledge you need to become an accomplished perspective artist. In addition to his clear explanations of technical aspects of the craft, the author emphasizes key points so that your understanding will become second nature in no time. With step-by-step instructions on placing figures and objects in a drawing, depicting interiors, creating shade and shadows, and more, Perspective Made Easy is an invaluable resource that should be part of any budding artist's bookshelf.
- With this easy-to-follow guide, you'll quickly master the basics of perspective drawing.
- Over 250 simple line drawings are used to illustrate the concepts and simple rules involved in defining perspective.
- Conquer the essentials of horizon, vanishing point, and the crucial relationship of eye level to perspective drawing.
- Learn how to place figures and objects in a drawing, depict interiors, and create depth by adding shade and shadows, and other elements.
- Through repetition of important points, Perspective Made Easy will turn your understanding of its concepts into second nature quickly.
- Clear and concise, this art instruction book is an essential addition to any artist's bookshelf.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.